TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Reservations are strongly encouraged as classes may be full upon arrival and entry will not be permitted.
• Reserve your spot online and pay via the MindBody website, MindBody app, or in the studio.
• To book into a class and reserve your spot, you must pay at the time of booking or have credits in your account. Class payment must be made upon booking.
• If you are not able to keep your reservation, please cancel your class before class time to make your spot available to someone else. You will not lose credit for not attending a class you are signed up for, but please be courteous and let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
• Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class as late entry is not allowed. For security reasons, the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class.
• If you are a new student, please arrive at least 15 minutes early for a new member questionnaire.
• Yoga mats and props are provided. Please wipe down mats prior to putting away with the provided mat cleaner.
• Please turn off your cell phones and leave them in the cubby area.
• While we endeavor to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
• Teachers are subject to change.
• Harkness Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
• Any yoga student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the Release and Liability Waiver.
• NOTE: Classes, unless noted as child/an or teen specific, are designed for yoga students 16 years of age or older. Yoga students under 16 years of age may attend classes only when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class, provided, however, that Harkness Yoga will be the sole determiner if a child under the age of 16 may participate in class. Unattended children (under the age of 16) may not sit in the studio while the parent or guardian is attending class.
Drop-in and Class Passes (5 and 10)
• Class passes expire 12 months after they become active.
• Class passes become active upon the date of your first class after purchase.
• Drop-in classes become active upon date of purchase and expire after 12 months.
• Classes are not assignable or transferrable.
• All single class and class pass purchases are final and cannot be refunded.
• There is no cancellation policy for classes and no penalties for no shows. Students maintain credit for class if they do not attend a class they are signed up for.
• Class passes exclude attendance at workshops.
• Any unused classes will be forfeited as of the pass expiration date.
• These policies are subject to change at any point in time. Students will be updated on any policy changes via email.
New Student Two Weeks Unlimited for $20
• The 2 Weeks Unlimited for $20 is available only to new students.
• Your pass will be activated from your first class booked and will be valid for 14 days after your first class.
• Students who have practiced at Harkness Yoga previously are not eligible for this offer.
• A “New Student” is anyone who has never attended a yoga class at Harkness Yoga before.
Unlimited Monthly Membership (Autopay)
• There are no refunds or exchanges for monthly unlimited membership plans. Monthly unlimited plans are not transferable.
• Members are limited to one class per day.
• Your purchase of a monthly unlimited membership plan establishes a contract between you and Harkness Yoga. By purchasing one of the auto-pay unlimited monthly plans, you are agreeing to the following terms:
o First month’s payment is required for sign up and is not refundable or transferable.
o Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date each month unless otherwise noted.
o All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances.
o A credit/debit card must be on file to be charged automatically every month.
o All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month.
o For cancellation, log onto your MindBody account to cancel your membership or come in the studio to cancel in person.
o All account debts must be settled before cancellation of membership can be finalized.
o Membership prices are subject to change. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to cancel their membership.
o Memberships cannot be shared with friends or family.
o We reserve the right to cancel memberships.
POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. STUDENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY POLICY CHANGES VIA EMAIL.